For students looking to study in Canada

You can come to Canada to work on a Temporary Work Permit, and afterwards you can apply for permanent residency through the Skilled Worker Program

Canada education is the one of the most sought after destination for higher studies. The government invests heavily in the education system, and offers a cheaper alternative than studying in the United States.

Students prefer to study there for its quality and affordability. Excellent student life is one of the features that make students choose Canada education from various other options to study abroad. A Canada education degree will add value to a student when they begin their career there.

Any aspiring students who wish to apply for higher studies abroad can look into the following comprehensive guide on Canada Education for higher studies.

One of the major advantages of making the decision to study in Canada is that graduates have access to a Post-Graduation Work Permit on completion of their studies in Canada. Post-Graduation Work Permits allow certain individuals who have studied in Canada to stay and work under an open work permit for up to three years, allowing them to enter the Canadian workforce and gain valuable Canadian work experience that may help them to immigrate permanently.

Other Immigration Programs

Your first step is to find a Canadian school that you are interested in. No matter your academic goals, Canada has the suitable colleges and universities for you. Once you find that school, you will first need to apply for admission. Only after you get accepted will you be able to obtain your Canada Study Permit. Once you have found a few schools in which you are interested, contact us to help you with the admission and permit processes. 

Once you have been accepted, your next step is to apply for a Canada Study Permit. This requires you to complete a number of pre-steps in order to prove your financial situation, intention to study, and other matters. We will then complete the application processes for the temporary visa and study permit for you. We will also assist you to learn about working while studying in Canada.


After you complete your Canadian studies, Canada has provided ways to allow you stay and work in Canada. For example, you will be eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit if your program duration was longer than a year. You may also be eligible for permanent immigration through the Canadian Experience Class, based on your points ranking. Fill out a free assessment form for Canadian immigration to learn more about your options for remaining in Canada permanently after your studies.

You are eligible for an open work permit while you study, which will allow you to work a maximum of 20 hrs. After you complete your studies, you will need to apply for another work permit in order to work more than those designated hours 

Free Consultation

Connect with one of our experts